Visit Us

Visit our website at www.vulcan-vapor.com

Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Vango Vapes eJuice Review Part 2 (2016)

Vango Vapes, who is established in the industry is relabeling their brand. Introducing new bottles, new labels and a separate line (Tobacco Land). 

Vango Vapes eJuice flavors & taste test reviews (comments):

Perci:  Perci is a smooth melon flavor and I really enjoyed it. A side note is it might be good with some menthal! 

Paradise: I wasn't so much a fan of. It tasted like perfume to me and I couldn't pinpoint what it was.

*** Fruitles: This one was my favorite out of the line! It had a smooth cereal and creamy milk flavor. It reminded me of the cereal Fruit Loops. I'm almost all the way through the 30ml and still love it.

Crimson: Was a berry (blue berry and raspberry) pie mix. I enjoyed it however I think a little more pie flavor with some vanilla would be beneficial. 

Ichigo: Reminded me of a sweet strawberry and cream yogurt. I couldn't taste much of the caramel that was mentioned, but it was tasty.

Ophelia: A mango/strawberry fruit mix with hints of cactus and kiwi. For me since I am a sweet and vanilla person this one was just a little to fruity for me if that makes sense. 

Zanzibar: Is a chocolate macaroon juice. I have never been a fan of chocolate eJuices, but I do like chocolate. This one however wasn't overwhelming like most chocolate eJuices. I was actually able to enjoy it for awhile, unlike most which immediately I would not use again. So I am confident to say it is smooth and a decent chocolate eJuice, even though that it isn't my style. 


Tobacco Land features 9 flavors. all tobacco based. The flavors are: 
Anarchy (black cherry)
Captain (vanilla & caramel)
Deadman (tobacco lover)
Gold (vanilla)
Pirate (oak barrel)
Scurvy (wild berries)
Silk (creamy rich caramel)
Surrender (vanilla & mint)
Vendetta (vanilla sweetness)

No comments:

Post a Comment